THE PARENTS AND COMMUNITY BUILD GROUP, INC.
The Parents and Community Build Group,Inc. is an all-volunteer community service 501(c)(3) non-profit organization
founded in 2004. Our Mission is to engage the residents of Boston to build stronger communities.
Building Communities - One Neighborhood at a Time!
Some of our accomplishments include:
* Annual Allston Village Street Fair Festival
* Allston Community Orchard
* Sponsoring The Ringer Park Partnership Group - Green Space Advocacy
* Coordinates the efforts of over 300 Volunteers for Bi-Annual Ringer Park and Allston Business District Clean-Ups.
* Designed & Fundraised for the Tot Lot Playground/Ringer Park, Allston
* Sponsors numerous inclusive all-age demographic social events throughout
the year including educational, health care, employment informational seminars.
For More Information Contact:
Joan Pasquale, Executive Director
The Parents and Community Build Group, Inc.
1387 Commonwealth Avenue, Suite 402
Boston, MA 02134
Using your donations to change the lives of many.
Thank you for being a good partner of the U.S. 2010 Census for organizing the
"March To The Mailbox" event at Ringer Park in Allston this past Saturday April 10th 2011.
It was a pleasure working with you. I'm sure we'll see each other again at future community events. Thanks again for your help.
Joseph Y. Wong
U.S. Decennial Census 2010
Boston Regional Census Center
One Beacon St., 7th Fl.
Boston MA 02108
Tel: (617) 223-3610